Treat your Loved ones to enjoy traditional elegance in the breathtaking world of loose leaf tea with Himalayas afternoon tea with Art.
A wonderful way to relax in style with your Bespoke blend of a fantastic Tea you’ll enjoy rural charm and a warm welcoming atmosphere as you tuck in to a variety of tasty teas, With a selection of Tea Sandwiches, Tea Cakes, Tea Cocktails / Organic Protein shake and your own blend to enjoy - and miles of stunning surroundings to explore - you’ll love this amazing afternoon tea with Art.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Thoroughly recommend this experience. We will be visiting again!
Brilliant afternoon! So interesting and informative learning about different teas and infusions and their many benefits. Maryam was so knowledgeable and passionate, what a wonderful lady! My husband and I regularly enjoy afternoon tea and this is by far our favourite so far..and we haven't even mentioned the cakes yet!
- I really enjoyed learning about the teas and loved tasting them too. the cake was amazing!
We had a lovely afternoon, I was very surprised as I'm more a wine lover than a tea lover, and can honestly say that initially I wasn't exactly enthusiastic about this experience. .however the minute we walked through the door all that changed, we were made to feel welcome,
As mentioned earlier my drink of choice is red wine, today I discovered that I now have another,Rooibos nut with ice......
This was a great experience, in a warm,relaxed atmosphere. .so much so that I'm going to book again ...
Well done you've definitely got it right ☺
- Lovely afternoon tea, big range of stunning tea, friendly staff and nice atmosphere.
- Amazing experience!!! We started with the tea blending and sampling and finished with the afternoon tea to celebrate my husband's birthday �. The presentation was very informative and Maryam very friendly. We'll certainly recommend it.
- 3 of us visited Himalayas tea yesterday- it was both fun and informative. As for the afternoon tea, Maryam's honey cake was amazing! Thoroughly recommend; it's a great alternative afternoon out! Thank you!